Artificial intelligence platforms are transforming the way businesses and governments interact with customers and constituents. As we grant more autonomy to AI to make choices on our behalf, how do we make sure it decides in our best interest?
- Pascale Fung, Professor, Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong SAR
- Vishal Sikka, Chief Executive Officer, Infosys, USA
- Kamal Sinclair, Director, New Frontier Lab Programs, Sundance Institute, USA
- Wendell Wallach, Scholar, Interdisciplinary Center for Bioethics, Yale University, USA
- Ya-Qin Zhang, President, Baidu.com, People's Republic of China
- Sumit Paul-Choudhury, Editor-in-Chief, New Scientist, United Kingdom
Channel World Economic Forum