The 2015 Subaru Legacy is on an all-new platform, with symmetrical all wheel drive and a high-torque lineartronic CVT. It features active torque vectoring, electric power steering, and a 3.6L boxer six with 256 hp. The all-new infotainment system includes a standard touch screen display and back-up camera. The touch screen, unlike many in the automotive world these days, is actually quite responsive.
Standard features include:
- Extensive soft-touch materials
- Eight air bags
- 60/40 split folding rear seats
- Three trim levels
The 3.6R Limited Includes:
- 18 inch alloy wheels
- Perforated leather upholstery
- Heated front and rear seats
- Rear seat climate control vents
- 12 Speaker 576 Watt Harmon Kardon Audio System
- Blind spot detection
- Lane change assist
- Rear cross traffic alert
- HID headlights
Eyesight Driver Assist System Includes:
- Adaptive cruise control (works very well)
- Pre-collision braking
- Vehicle lane departure warning
- Steering Responsive Fog-lights
MSRP as tested: $33,380
Please feel free to rate, comment, and subscribe!
And don't forget to check out my Facebook page:
To help create more videos, check out my Patreon page!
Also check out my official website: Make suggestions, participate in forums, learn through logically ordered lessons, read FAQs, and plan your future!
Now on Twitter:
NEW VIDEO EVERY WEDNESDAY!
Channel Engineering Explained