The 12 Apostles, the primary discplies and closest followers of Christ. They taught, traveled and spread the Gospel to the world!
Here are some amazing facts you probably didn't know.
The 12 Apostles:
- Peter (born Simon)
- Andrew, brother of Peter
- James, son of Zebedee
- John, brother of James, son of Zebedee
- James, son of Alphaeus
- Judas Thaddeus, also known as Jude, brother of James
- Simon the Zealot, also known as Simon the Canaanite
- Judas Iscariot (betrayer)
- Matthias, not one of the original Apostles
- Paul of Tarsus
Read the Bible: